Download Full Text (7.0 MB)
• Deathmaking Yet Again
• Societal Deathmaking as the Backdrop to More Specific Types of Killing
• Hostility Toward Reproduction & Children ("Kinderfeindlichkeit")
• Infanticide, Child Killing & Child Junking
• That Will Prevent Them, Alright
• Abortion Facts & News
• Support for, & Opposition to, Abortion
• Other Kinds of Intra-Familial Killings & Violence
• The Dam Has Broken
• PERVERSION ALERT #6 (Remove life supports when person presumably would soon die)
• PERVERSION ALERT #7 ("Learning the law... knowing the facts... staying compliant" refers to DNR)
• Deathmaking via Surrogate Decision-Making
• PERVERSION ALERT #8 (Surrogate decision-making schemes)
• Privatized Killing of Devalued People in the "Health Care Systems"
• Utilitarian Motives or Exploitations of Deathmaking
• PERVERSION ALERT #9 (Mandatory organ donation consent forms in hospitals)
• Whether to Kill the Jews: An Ethical Dilemma
• Deathmaking via Abusive or Low-Quality Services
• Deathmaking via (Mostly Psychoactive) Prescription Drugs
• The Agony of Ecstasy
• Treatment Successful, Patient Dead
• If You Believe This One, We'll Have a Few Even Better Ones for You Soon
• The Hoods Can't Fool Us
• Subtle or Disguised Deathmaking via Human Service Practices
• ...For Want of Grab Bars the Life Was Lost
• Vote the Bozos Out!
• Deception, Violence & Deathmaking
• Advocacy for & Against Deathmaking
• Deathmaking via Other Subtle Societal Policies
• AIDS-Related Developments
• Sexual Athletes?
• Roy White. 1913-1988. RIP (Milt Baker)
• Dunce of the Year Award, No.2 (Golden Gate Transit System in California)
• Social Role Valorization (SRV) News
• In September, Can December 31 st Be Far Behind?
• Here is Good News Where Good News is Rare
• Miscellaneous Human Service-Related News
• The King is Dead, Long Live the King
Wolfensberger, Wolf P., "TIPS, Volume 07, No. 6, 1988" (1988). Training Institute Publication Series (TIPS). 34.