Download Full Text (25.2 MB)
• Service Quality & Quality Assessment Issues
• Theoretical Issues
• Model Coherency Issues
• Service Assessment Tools or Methods
• Primitive Notions About Service Quality, or About Fixing It
• The Mostly Dismal Service Quality Realities in Human Services
• Miscellaneous Other Quality Issues
• News From Absurdistan & Its Human Service Deserts
• Ideologies Impacting on Human Service Practices & Research
• Human Service Laws, Regulations, Funding, Administrative or Bureaucratic Policies
• Human Service-Related Research
• Mind News
• Health, Health Care, or Medical Practices News
• Shrink-Related News
• The Relation of Medicine & Shrinkery
• News About the Elderly & Their Services, Including Nursing Homes
• Other Institution-Related News
• Community Residential News
• News About Families of Handicapped People
• News About the Blind & Deaf
• Education-Related News
• Work- and Job-Related Human Service News
• Virtual Service
• Miscellaneous Human Service News
• Finding or Giving "The Answer"
• Peculiar Human Service Practices or Lingo
• Making Fun of the Human Service Culture or Human Afflictions
• Human Functioning
• "The Events" of 9/01
• We Told You So!
• Ways in Which We All Are and/or Will be Unpleasantly Affected For a Long Time by the Threat of Terrorism
• More on the Anthrax & Other Bioterrorism Scares
• More on Copycatting "The Events"
• Other Future Terrorism
• More on the Fortification of Society, & Security Measures Real and Phony
• More on the New Economics Due to "The Events"
• More on Human Service Funding Cutbacks Due to "The Events"
• More on People's Responses to 9/01
• More on Godly Bloodlust
• Further News About the Fate of Impaired People in 9/01
• More on the Charities For the Victims of 9/01
• Further News About Parties Taking Criminal or Immoral Advantage of the 9/01 Disasters
• More on the War in Afghanistan
• Crazy or Untruthful Governmental Responses to Terrorism
• Miscellaneous Other Additional Observations on "The Events"
• Miscellaneous News
Wolfensberger, Wolf P., "TIPS, Volume 21, No. 6, and Volume 22, No. 1 & 2, 2002" (2002). Training Institute Publication Series (TIPS). 77.