•Located at the corner of 12th and Pacific Streets, Omaha, Nebraska
•In 1899, the addition to the college building was completed.
•The first floor housed the students' lobby; free dispensary with a waiting room; drug room; and examination rooms.
•The second floor contained the amphitheater with seating for 250; the library; reading room; and museum (for specimens).
•The third floor had a smaller amphitheater with a table with gas and running water; a dissecting room which accommodated 100 students; biology laboratory; chemical laboratory; and private rooms for the professors.
•The fourth floor was exclusively set up for microscopic work, with tables with gas and running water.