•Conkling Hall, bedroom
•Conkling Hall opened in 1923.
•Conkling Hall housed the classrooms, school administrative offices, and dormitory for nursing students and faculty. It also provided students with a reading room, sewing room, kitchen, laundry facilities, reception room, and gymnasium.
•Conkling Hall's construction cost was $70,000. It was named in honor of Dr. and Mrs. Jettur Conkling, a local physician who had made generous gifts to the School of Nursing.
•Conkling Hall was demolished in 1996 and the lot was used to build the Lied Transplant Center.
Conkling Hall, School of Nursing, bedroom