•Hattie B. Munroe Pavilion, looking north
•Founded originally in Benson (Nebraska) in 1922, the Hattie B. Munroe Home entered into an agreement with the University of Nebraska College of Medicine in 1956. A three-story residence was built on campus to accommodate children with developmental disabilities who received services at Children's Memorial Hospital, J.P. Lord School, or Meyer Therapy Center, but whose homes were too far away for commuting.
•In 1968, the name was changed to the Hattie B. Munroe Pavilion. The Munroe Foundation retained ownership and contributed funds for operations and the University of Nebraska Medical Center staffed the facility. As need for a residence decreased, the facility was used for other programs for children with developmental disabilities.
Hattie B. Munroe Pavilion, Munroe-Meyer Institute for Genetics and Rehabilitation, University of Nebraska Medical Center, University of Nebraska College of Medicine