•South Laboratory (now Bennett Hall), looking southwest
•South Laboratory was completed in 1919, located at the corner of 42nd Street and Emilie Street.
•South Laboratory housed basic sciences, clinical departments, laboratories, and the dispensary.
•South Laboratory was renamed Bennett Hall in 1995, in honor of Dr. A. Lawrence Bennett, former professor and chairman of the Department of Physiology.
South Laboratory, South Building, Bennett Hall, College of Medicine