•Conkling Hall, looking southwest
•Conkling Hall opened in 1923.
•Conkling Hall housed classrooms, school administrative offices, and dormitory for nursing students and faculty. It also provided students with a reading room, sewing room, kitchen, laundry facilities, reception room, and gymnasium.
•Conkling Hall's construction cost was $70,000. It was named in honor of Dr. & Mrs. Jettur Conkling, a local physician, who had made generous gifts to the School of Nursing.
•Conkling Hall was demolished in 1996 and the lot was used to build the Lied Transplant Center.