•University Hospital, Unit One, looking west
•The College of Medicine received a $150,000 appropriation from the state to build the teaching hospital. It was completed in 1917.
•University Hospital was a charity hospital. Unit One had 130 beds. It had narrow wings to provide light and ventilation into the wards.
•Unit Two was completed in 1927.
University Hospital, Unit One, College of Medicine