Download Full Text (11.8 MB)
• Deathmaking: The Construct of "Death Alliance"
• Deathmaking: Advocacy for & Against It
• Deathmaking Advocates
• Deathmaking Dupers vs. Dupes
• Flawed Opposition to Selected Forms of Deathmaking
• Other Opposition to Selected Forms of Deathmaking
• Deathmaking Advocacy Through the News or Entertainment Media
• Don't Throw Momma Off the Cliff!
• ...Nor Off the Train!
• ...And Don't Trample Her to Death
• Deception & Deathmaking Promotion
• PERVERSION ALERT #25 (Planned Parenthood possibly trying to infiltrate handicap area)
• The Promotion of Deathmaking of Elderly
• People A Relativistic Materialistic Utilitarianism as a Major Contemporary Motive for Deathmaking
• PERVERSION ALERT #26 (Lower medical insurance rates if sign "living will" & "advanceddirective")
• The Organ/Tissue Transplant Culture is Now Strongly Linked to Utilitarian Deathmaking
• General Background
• Modem-Day Grave Robbing?
• Killing Impaired Adults for Their Bodies or Parts
• Killing Impaired Babies for Their Body Parts
• Killing Healthy Adults for Their Body Parts
• Killing Healthy Children for Their Body Parts
• Exploiting Aborted Babies for the Sake of Their Body Parts
• Abortion for Other Utilitarian Reasons
• The Connection Between Deathmaking & Commercial Sex, Especially Prostitution & Pornography
• The Privatization of Many Kinds of Deathmaking
• Privatization of Infanticide & Other Child Killings
• Privatization of the Killing of Impaired Spouses
• Privatization of Medical "Euthanasia"
• Privatization of Women Killing Abusive Husbands or "Lovers"
• The Extension of Private Killings of Heterosexual Spouses/Lovers to the Killing of One's Homosexual Lovers
• The Link Between the "Animal Rights" Movement & the Deathmaking of Humans
• Interpreting Humans & Animals as Equal or the Same
• CAT Scans for Cats & Other Pets
• Deliberately Blurring the Distinction Between Humans & Animals
• Animals as Helpers or Friends in Lieu of Humans
• But Where Have Their Hands Been?
• Killing Impaired People as One Would Impaired Animals
• Interpreting Healthy Animals as More Valuable Than Devalued Humans
• Interpreting Impaired Animals as More Valuable Than Healthy Humans
• Interpreting Animals as More Valuable than Humans-Sick. Healthy, or Whatever
• Of Eagles, Beagles, Beadles, & Babies
• Approving Euthanasia for Humans but Not for Animals
• Concluding Comment on Deathmaking & Animal Rights
• Conclusion to the Special Section on Deathmaking
• 2nd (1992) Edition of The New Genocide of Handicapped & Afflicted People
• A Guideline on Protecting the Health & Lives of Patients in Hospitals. Especially if the Patient is a Member of a Societally Devalued Class
• Other Deathmaking Resources
• Translations of TI Publications
• Signs of the Times
• Social Role Valorization
• Human Service News
Wolfensberger, Wolf P., "TIPS, Volume 11, No. 5 & 6, 1992" (1992). Training Institute Publication Series (TIPS). 52.